Fair Housing Statement
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of United States policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity. We encourage and support an affirmative access to service in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin by:
- Providing equal professional service to all.
- Keeping informed about fair housing laws and practices, thereby expanding upon our customers' and clients' opportunities.
- Demonstrating through advertising and the media that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded.
- Informing our clients and customers about our rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws.
- Documenting our efforts to provide equal professional service whenever possible.
- Committing to continue in the development and implementation of fair housing practices in accordance with our leadership role in the real estate profession.
- Refusing to tolerate non-compliance.
We endeavor to treat all parties fairly and honestly and to support equal housing opportunities.
For more information on Fair Housing Laws, please review this link to the Fair Housing Notice issued by the New York State Division of Licensing Services or visit https://dhr.ny.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/nysdhr-fair-housing-guide.pdf.